If you’re reading this, you’ve just downloaded or purchased an Elementor
Template from our website, Macrify.com. Let me show you how to install it on your website!
Here’s a video tutorial!
First, you’ll need to install the Elementor plugin if you don’t already have it.
- Visit your WordPress dashboard (yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Mouse over plugins on the left-hand menu and click add new.
- Search “Elementor” in the upper right search field.
- Click install on Elementor.
- When it’s done installing, click Activate.
Now to import your template!
- In your dashboard go to Elementor > Library.
- Click the Import Template button.
- Choose the .JSON file to upload your template you just purchased or downloaded.
- Click Import Now
Now to apply your template to a page
- You will either need to add a new page in WordPress or visit the page you’d like to import, either way, go to pages on the left-hand menu.
- Either click on add new page or click on the page that you want the template on.
- Click on the Edit With Elementor button on the top of the page.
- It will take you to the Elementor Editor. Click on the folder icon at the bottom left of the page and then click Templates Library
- Choose My Templates in the window that pops up.
- Mouse over the name of the template and click Insert. Choose Yes for the new pop up.
- Your template has now been installed!